[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [PlanetCCRMANews] updated: ardour2, chuck; added: audicle

Thu Oct 4 10:34:02 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-05 at 00:39 +0800, GREGORY C.W. MUNYARD wrote:
> Nando
>
> Thanks for the updates.  I've been using Hydrogen for some rhythm
> patterns and I imported them into Ardour 2 a few days ago.  Ardour 2
> converted the patterns to wav files and used it in the song I have
> recorded in Ardour.  Having downloaded your updates, and having
> reconstructed the hydrogen rhythm patterns, now Ardour 2 will not take
> the new *.h2song files from Hydrogen and convert them for use in the
> Ardour recording when I "add existing audio".  Any suggestions?

Hmmm, I'm not sure I follow, but ardour will not know what to do with
*h2song files, you have to give it just wav files (or any other
libsndfile compatible format). So you'd need to actually record the
output of Hydrogen into a pair of Ardour tracks (or somehow record them
outside and import the resulting wav files into Ardour).

-- Fernando