[PlanetCCRMA] YUM chews up my karma, and spits out evil

Jason Russler jason.russler@gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 11:31:01 2007

# yum clean all

However, that doesn't work sometimes because, where I am, !$#@ Comcast
is caching stuff somewhere and screwing up the package/checksum pairs.
 So nothing works unless I a) wait or b) VPN into work and then use
yum (there's probably a better way of getting around the caching
mechanisms but that works for me.)  Could ISP caching be the culprit
here?