[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [PlanetCCRMANews] fc6/fc7: YAK!! and jackmixer

Wed Jun 20 10:56:00 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 13:02 +0100, Andrew Longland-Meech wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Fernando, how do I get all these new goodies (kernels, etc) you've
> released recently? They are not showing up in Yumex or command-line yum
> at all. I only get the standard Fedora kernels showing as new. Do I need
> to to enable/disable repositories or is there an updated repos listing I
> should have? I'm on fc6 by the way.

They should show up automagically if you have the Planet CCRMA
repositories properly set up in yum. Do you have the "planetccrma-repo"
package installed? What do you see in /etc/yum.repos.d/?

The metadata is not reread every time you invoque yum, there is a
holding time defined in /etc/yum.conf, I think the default is 3600
seconds (which means repos will not be reread if they have been read
within the last 3600 seconds).

-- Fernando