[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel-rt doesn't boot (fc7)

Orcan Ogetbil orcanbahri@yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 19:53:05 2007

Thanks for the Fedora 7 packages. I wanted to give the
new kernel-rt a try. It didn't boot. It hung up right
in the beginning, giving messages like:

------
Uncompressing Linux....
Red Hat mash version 6.0.9 startinh
mount: could not find filesystem "/dev/root"
setuproot: moving /dev failed: no such file or
directory
setuproot: error mounting /proc: no such file or
directory
setuproot: error mounting /sys: no such file or
directory
Kernel panic - not syncing...
------

I noted these things down before I switched back to
the old kernel. They are almost accurate. I hope
someone finds a solution to this.

Cheers
-Orcan

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/