[PlanetCCRMA] Getting SuperCollider to work [Re: [PlanetCCRMANews] Fedora 7: Planet CCRMA for i386!]

Sat Jun 30 11:37:01 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-30 at 14:16 -0400, Gregory D. Weber wrote:
> Synopsis
> --------
>
> I've gotten SuperCollider to work, for the most part, in Fedora 7.

Thank you thank you thank you!

This is great. I was going to try soon with a newer svn checkout and I
was expecting trouble from the new help system. It is good to know this
is mostly working. I'll work on a new package next week starting from
your notes, they will save me a LOT of work. Hmmm, even if there was a
known bug this was working on fc4 and fc6 so there must also be some
interaction with something in fc7. Anyway, it is good to know it works.

Have you tried to build the external package collections I distribute? I
imagine that's goind to take some extra work (new versions, etc, etc).

Again, thanks!
-- Fernando