[PlanetCCRMA] fc6: new kernel packages (2.6.21.3 + rt9) & fc7 status note

Thu Jun 7 14:55:04 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 13:34 -0400, Hector Centeno wrote:
> Sorry! he,he,he.... I didn't mean to show impatience, is just that I
> upgraded the hardware in my desktop (after the previous motherboard
> started having problems) and had to do a fresh system reinstall so I
> decided to go F7. Thanks you for work!

Sure... only for i386 for now.
To get started:
rpm -Uvh
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/7/i386/planetccrma-repo-1.0-3.fc7.ccrma.noarch.rpm

And after that "yum install planetccrma-core" should bring the kernel-rt
package and related goodies as usual...

Let me know how it goes...
A _lot_ more coming up soon.
-- Fernando