[PlanetCCRMA] Is festival still available from the repo for FC2

Nigel Henry cave.dnb@tiscali.fr
Tue Jul 24 12:24:01 2007

On Tuesday 24 July 2007 19:11, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 23:32 +0200, Nigel Henry wrote:
> > Synaptic still shows festival version 1.4.2-22 as being available for
> > FC2, but when I try to download it I get a 403 (forbidden).
> >
> > My current /etc/apt/sources.list for planetccrma below.
> >
> > # Planet CCRMA for Fedora Core 2
> >
> > # Main site, CCRMA, California, USA
> >
> > rpm http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt fedora/2/i386 core updates
> > rpm http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt fedora/2/i386 planetccrma
> > rpm http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt fedora/2/i386 planetcore
> >
> > rpm-src http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt fedora/2/i386
> > planetccrma
>
> Sorry about that, the core/updates components of old Planet CCRMA repos
> had to go to make space for newer ones... As suggested by Jeff point
> your repository urls to a mirror.
>
> -- Fernando

Thanks for the reply Fernando. I realise that sooner or later some stuff has
to go to make room on the servers for newer stuff.

I still use FC2 each day on 1 of my 2 machines, and it (even though no longer
supported) still works well.

You helped me initially with FC1 in getting Alsa to work, and I'm very
gratefull for that, and at the same time I got rid of Redhats up2date, and
found Apt for planetccrma apps, and the system updates.

Any chance of making an Apt repo available again for planetccrma?

Nice work in making all these superb music apps available from planetccrma.

Nigel.