[PlanetCCRMA] fc6/7: new rt kernel; fc6/7: updated libgig

Hector Centeno hcengar@gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 13:40:01 2007

Hi Fernando,

I do have Flash installed but for me Firefox crashes when trying to
access gmail (which AFAIK doesn't use Flash, does it?). Right now
Firefox is frozen and I'm typing this email using Konkeror (in Gnome).
This is ps' output:

hector    3595  1.1  2.2 194352 46336 ?        D    16:25   0:03
/usr/lib/firefox-2.0.0.4/firefox-bin

I think the problem is not present in my Desktop but I have to double
check. In the same laptop using the stock fedora kernel both Tomboy
and Firefox work fine. My laptop has a centrino duo processor, 2 gigs
of ram and the Inte GMA950 graphics chip.

Hector

--
http://www.hcenteno.net