[PlanetCCRMA] fc6/7: new rt kernel; fc6/7: updated libgig

Fri Jul 6 23:03:02 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-06 at 22:41 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-07-07 at 00:42 -0400, Hector Centeno wrote:
> > With the f7 stock kernel works fine. Also I've been having lots of
> > problems trying to connect to my wireless network using the ipw3945
> > modules from the ccrma repos. A third strange problem is that Firefox
> > freezes with the rt kernel and it's impossible to kill it.
>
> That is weird. What does "ps axuw" show for its state and all that?

Oh well, that was easy to reproduce. I'm getting a complete hang of
firefox with both rt19 and rt20 but so far only when trying to use a
page that has flash content in it (I just installed flash 9 from the
dries repo). Have you installed flash by any chance?

-- Fernando