[PlanetCCRMA] Where is FC5 kernel-devel?

Fri Jan 19 10:39:01 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 01:34 -0800, Aaron Trumm wrote:
> er...hi all...
>
> I'm trying to get ndiswrapper working with my laptop (for wireless card)
> under the planet edge kernel - in Fedora 5 -
>
> It seems I need to actually compile this bugger myself...
>
> and to do that I need kernel-devel stuff for this kernel -- i think.  I
> could reboot into the original kernel and compile it but doesn't that
> mean it won't work under this planet kernel?

You have to have the devel package that matches the kernel you are
compiling for. You should be able to:

  yum install kernel-devel-VERSION-RELEASE

where VERSION-RELEASE would be the version and release of the Planet
CCRMA kernel...

-- Fernando