[PlanetCCRMA] M-Audio Delta 1010 LT

kelly hirai khirai at ongaku.isa-geek.net
Fri Dec 21 13:48:00 2007

don't forget about the jumpers on the board that set the atenuation on the
balanced ins. you don't want to blow out the pres on these. but yea, going
since fc3 with this board and a mackie mixer. haven't had a glitch in a
long while. for real time csound you can get some short buffers and
ardour/jack work fine here.

k.