[PlanetCCRMA] missing iwlwifi modules in new kernel 2.6.23.12

Thu Dec 20 16:45:01 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 19:19 -0500, Hector Centeno wrote:
> Thank you Fernando for looking into this.
>
> If you think it's going to be painful to fix it then maybe it would be
> easier to build a separate module.

The kernel built, it was not _that_ hard to fix the patches and import
new ones from the latest test Fedora kernel, just boring work. I'm now
building the ipw3945 modules for it... (don't know if it works or it
will install, of course :-)

-- Fernando