[PlanetCCRMA] I give up...

Ken Dawson dawsonwu@rahul.net
Wed Aug 29 10:13:01 2007

Excuse me, Preston,

Three things:

1) What symptoms (i.e., error messages) are you seeing?

2) What ISP are you using to connect to the internet?

3) Are there any problems with your Fedora installation (possibly failed -- going to next mirror)?

In other threads, I have discussed (mostly with myself) a problem I am encountering with comcast.net which currently is
the bain of my existence.

See "[PlanetCCRMA] Metadata checksum error on FC6 planetextras" and "PlanetCCRMA] Still having trouble with yum upgrade
and PlanetCCRMA FC6 repositories".

Does your experience fit this description?

Please respond, even if it doesn't.

Thanks,

/ken