[PlanetCCRMA] envy24control, M-Audio Delta 1010

DA. Forsyth steampipe@iwr.ru.ac.za
Tue Aug 28 00:29:01 2007

On 27 Aug 2007 at 11:17, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano murmured decisively:

> On Sat, 2007-08-25 at 00:50 -0400, sara lidgey wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I recently upgraded my audio card from an M-Audio Delta 44 to a Delta
> > 1010 so I could have more I/O.  The Envy24control Interface for the
> > Delta 44 has an "analog volume" section where it is possible to
> > control the soundcard's input and output levels.  This seems to be
> > missing from the Delta 1010 version of Envy24control.  Is there any
> > way to control the I/O levels of the Delta 1010?
>
> Regretfully the 1010 does not have the digital controls the 44/66 has
> (otherwise a very nice card).

the 1010LT does have the controls though, envy24 lets me adjust input and
output gains just fine (and a good thing too since xmms cannot control
volume whenplaying, I have to do it through envy24)

--
David                       http://iwr.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/
If you receive email saying "Send this to everyone you know",