[PlanetCCRMA] PlanetCCRMA *not* in the press

Natalia Rakowski soulsource@cox.net
Mon Aug 13 16:15:02 2007

Stephan et al -

I would like to point out that I write the monthly Linux Audio news
column in Computer Magazine (U.K.) and have mentioned CCRMA more than
once!

If you'd like to have more Linux coverage in CM, feel free to e-mail
my editors!  ;-)

-- Natalia