[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Dependency error: sbcl

Rex Dieter rdieter@math.unl.edu
Thu Aug 9 11:09:01 2007

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Aug 2007, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
>> Trying to build a Music Live CD, based on Fedora Desktop 7,
>
> (very very good news... :-)
>
>> that uses the
>> PlanetCCRMA repository, and includes the planetccrma-apps package --
>> which
>> is basically an empty package that pulls in all the cool stuff from
>> PlanetCCRMA.  But when I try to build, I get this dependency error:
>>
>> Error creating Live CD : Failed to build transaction : Missing
>> Dependency:
>> sbcl >= 1.0.6-1 is needed by package cmn-sbcl
>> Missing Dependency: sbcl >= 1.0.6-1 is needed by package clm-sbcl
>> Missing Dependency: sbcl >= 1.0.6-2 is needed by package cm-sbcl
>> Missing Dependency: sbcl = 1.0.6 is needed by package slime-sbcl
>>
>> It appears that the version of sbcl in Fedora is 1.0.5.  Rex,
>> according the
>> the package db, you own sbcl -- any time to bump this to 1.0.6 in
>> Fedora 7?
>
> Hmmm, you must be missing a repo? I do have 1.0.6 in fc7 and it seems to
> be coming from Fedora:

Greg, Fernando's right, sbcl-1.0.6-2.fc7 is (should be!) the
latest/current version of sbcl available.

That said, sbcl-1.0.8 may be finding it's way into fc7 relatively soon
(but not before mid-late next week).

-- Rex