[PlanetCCRMA] Dependency error: sbcl

Wed Aug 8 10:23:01 2007

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> Trying to build a Music Live CD, based on Fedora Desktop 7,

(very very good news... :-)

> that uses the
> PlanetCCRMA repository, and includes the planetccrma-apps package -- which
> is basically an empty package that pulls in all the cool stuff from
> PlanetCCRMA.  But when I try to build, I get this dependency error:
>
> Error creating Live CD : Failed to build transaction : Missing Dependency:
> sbcl >= 1.0.6-1 is needed by package cmn-sbcl
> Missing Dependency: sbcl >= 1.0.6-1 is needed by package clm-sbcl
> Missing Dependency: sbcl >= 1.0.6-2 is needed by package cm-sbcl
> Missing Dependency: sbcl = 1.0.6 is needed by package slime-sbcl
>
> It appears that the version of sbcl in Fedora is 1.0.5.  Rex, according the
> the package db, you own sbcl -- any time to bump this to 1.0.6 in Fedora 7?

Hmmm, you must be missing a repo? I do have 1.0.6 in fc7 and it seems to
be coming from Fedora:

$ rpm -q -i sbcl
Name        : sbcl                         Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.0.6                             Vendor: Fedora Project
Release     : 2.fc7                         Build Date: Thu 07 Jun 2007
06:02:07 AM PDT
Install Date: Wed 27 Jun 2007 07:18:55 PM PDT      Build Host:
hammer2.fedora.redhat.com
Group       : Development/Languages         Source RPM:
sbcl-1.0.6-2.fc7.src.rpm

-- Fernando