[PlanetCCRMA] PlanetCCRMA *not* in the press

Stephan Neuhaus sten@artdecode.de
Sat Aug 4 10:59:01 2007

Dear list,

Spiegel Online, one of Germany's most-read online magazines, has a brief
article about making music under Linux.  See
http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/tech/0,1518,497951,00.html

Right at the top of the article, it says that "Linux users have the
choice between at least five current distributions geared specially
processing audio: 64 Studio, Dynabolic, Jacklab, Musix, and Ubuntu
Studio." (my translation).

There is no mention of PlanetCCRMA in the article.  This suggests that
it keeps a slightly low profile among music distributions.  This may be
deliberate; it just astonished me since I have been using PlanetCCRMA
for so long :-)

Anyway, have fun and keep up the good work,

Stephan