[PlanetCCRMA] problems installing planetccrma-apps metapackage

Hector Centeno hcengar@gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:36:01 2007

Hi,

I just discovered the presence of the great planetccrma-apps
metapackage so I went and tried to install it. It looks like it tries
to install both Ardour 0.99 and 2 at the same time which creates a
conflict:

Transaction Check Error:
  file /usr/share/locale/de_DE/LC_MESSAGES/gtk_ardour.mo conflicts
between attempted installs of ardour-0.99.3-8.fc6 and
ardour2-2.0-0.3.rc1.fc6.ccrma
  file /usr/share/locale/el_GR/LC_MESSAGES/gtk_ardour.mo conflicts
between attempted installs of ardour-0.99.3-8.fc6 and
ardour2-2.0-0.3.rc1.fc6.ccrma

... and some more like that with different files from the same packages.

So I was wondering, is this a local problem in my system?

Thanks!

Hector

--
http://www.hcenteno.net