[PlanetCCRMA] kernel request: NTFS module

Daniel Burchmore d.burchmore@byn.net.au
Wed Sep 13 07:08:00 2006

--------------enig8D23102F4EE8E7745F56F96A

Hi Hector,

It's an internal SATA NTFS drive that I'm using.

It does automount - but only using a script later in the runtime. The
mounting using fstab didn't work for me (and an error message to that
effect is always displayed in my boot log). I don't know why it has to
be this way - I'm not a real linux expert - I just researched how to do
it with my old friend - Google.

I can dig out the short shell script for you if you like (when I boot
back into my linux drive)

What I can tell you is that it is worth the fiddling to get it going
because it works REALLY well. Read and write. I'm very impressed with it.=

Dan