[PlanetCCRMA] kernel request: NTFS module

Hector Centeno hcengar@gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 06:58:01 2006

Thanks Dan!

Looks like a good solution. What I did originally was to compile a
NTFS module for the CCRMA kernel but it takes long time as it has to
recompile the whole kernel (at the end it erases everything except the
module... something that I don't understand why), but then every CCRMA
kernel update I would have to recompile it. Did you get the NTFS drive
to automount using this driver? Are you using an external or internal
drive?

Hector