[PlanetCCRMA] how to prevent modem loading as default audio device

izzy atorima@vfemail.net
Tue Oct 24 08:19:01 2006

Tracy,

Thank you for this info. I will ponder it awhile and see if I can gain a
little more insight. I'll need it-

I was about to plug this old 'midiman' 2*2 in -  just to make it even
more interesting ; )

izzy