[PlanetCCRMA] time between fc6 and planet-ccrma kernel?

Cyrill cduneau@yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 12:54:01 2006

--0-85609752-1160941981=:86011

Hi
as said in my previous e-mail, i'm new to fc and rpm systems.
so i'd like to know if there is a long delay between a fc release (namely, the 6th that is about to come) and the corresponding planet-ccrma kernel?
so i could choose if i stuck on fc5 or upgrade to fc6...
thanks,

cyrill.

--0-85609752-1160941981=:86011

		<hr size=1><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43256/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta"> All-new Yahoo! Mail </a>- Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.