[PlanetCCRMA] recording and latency with ardour

Jason Russler jason.russler@gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 06:41:03 2006

------=_Part_54208_22636396.1160660443330

With that hardware, you shouldn't have to many problems on the software side
maintaining a very small buffer for JACK, so software latency should be
minimal.  That said, I'd check with the Ardour list since there are a lot of
users there that may already be doing something similar (a lot of them are
on this list too I imagine - I am).