[PlanetCCRMA] ardour and jack

DA. Forsyth steampipe@iwr.ru.ac.za
Wed Oct 4 07:55:03 2006

On 4 Oct 2006 at 16:44, ciccolix is alleged to have scribbled:

Hiya

> DA. Forsyth ha scritto:
> > last week I installed FC5 + ardour on my new computer (P4 3ghz,512mb RAM,
> > Intel chips), with a Delta 1010LT card.    I'm new to Fedora (I use
>
> Hi,
> I have a computer similar to yours and have your same audio card.
>
> You can see a screen of qjackctl configuraton panel, point your browser to:
> http://www.eyax.com/main/jack.jpg
>
> that is the same as run jack with this command line:
>
> jackd -R -dalsa -dhw:0 -r48000 -p256 -n2 -i12 -o10

thanks, I'll try it tonight

> Lazzaro
> p.s. from much time I have disabled the audio on-bpoard

I was thinking of doing that, so now I will do that first thing, kill it
in the CMOS and make sure modprobe.conf doesn't try to find it.  is that
sufficient?

--
David                       http://iwr.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/
If you receive email saying "Send this to everyone you know",