[PlanetCCRMA] fc5/pccrma gui midifile player

M P Smoak smoak@mis.net
Tue May 30 12:25:01 2006

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 12:34, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 12:04 -0400, M P Smoak wrote:
> > Is there a gui midifile player included or planned in the
> > fc5/pccrma applications?  I would hope it had play, stop, pause,
> > fast-forward and fast-backup at least.
>
> What were you using up to now? Muse and Rosegarden4 are available in
> Planet CCRMA but they are rather heavy weight...

Way heavy and not what I'm looking for.  Right now I'm running
rh9/pccrma where the only thing that works is from the command
line:

aplaymidi --port=65:0 /home/marv/sometune.mid

Real lean;  play it all or stop with ctrl-c.

Nothing else works for rh9; I searched.

What is fedora expecting users to use?
Or CCRMA?

Thanks,