[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Rosegarden sequencer crashes in FC4

Aapo Romu beepo@vanguard.fi
Tue May 30 10:27:01 2006

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same problem. I have a Rodegarden4 file that I
created on my installation of 64Studio.

When I got everything working with FC4/Planet CCRMA and was ready to start
recording some audio the rosegarden sequencer crashed. Now it does it
every time when I try to open the file.

I use Hydrogen with Rosegarden but if there's some other option for a
great sequencer software I could use Ardour, Hydrogen, some seq
combination as well. Any suggestions?

Have you found any solution for this yet? It would be great to solve this.

Best Regards:
  Beepo