[PlanetCCRMA] YUM/YUMEX

David Beetham dave@paranoise.fsnet.co.uk
Wed May 24 09:29:02 2006

I'm trying to set-up repos in yum for the planet rpms' ...

I'm running fedora core 4 ...

Does anyone have this set up ?

If yes could you please post the contents of your planet repos so I can
set mine up using them ...

I am having great difficulty with this, so any help would be great ...

The contents of my planet repos for yum are :

# Repositories updated : 2006-05-24

#
# Repository : planetedge
#
[planetedge]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Planet CCRMA Edge
baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/repodata/fedora/$releasever/planetedge/
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-planetccrma
enabled=1

#
# Repository : planetccrma
#
[planetccrma]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Planet CCRMA Apps
baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/repodata/fedora/$releasever/planetccrma/
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-planetccrma
enabled=1

#
# Repository : planetcore
#
[planetcore]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Planet CCRMA Core
baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/repodata/fedora/$releasever/planetcore/
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-rpmforge-planetccrma
enabled=1

Cheers,

DAveB