[PlanetCCRMA] (no subject)

Wed May 17 11:52:01 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 21:50 +1000, James van Zeeland wrote:
> I'm sure there is an incredibly simply awnser to this, but why do I get
> problems with dependency tokens when attempting to build the ccrma
> kernel from src rpm?
>
> "Dependency tokens must alpha-numeric, '_' or '/' : Prereq : %
> kernel_prereq

Ahhh, yes. Sorry about this. Most probably it is the fc5/fc4
conditionals. They are being set by the build system, you can either
change the lines so that the right one is the only one left (search for
"%{?fc"), or you can define them in the build line:
  rpmbuild -ba --define "fc5 1" ...
(or fc4 if you are building for fc4)

-- Fernando