[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel updates

Nigel Henry cave.dnb@tiscali.fr
Thu May 11 04:53:01 2006

On Thursday 11 May 2006 05:41, Michael Gurevich wrote:
> I'm having the very same problem. Other than simply not installing these 2
> kernels and associate kernel-module-alsa, I can't make make it work. Did
> anyone come up with a solution?

Hi Michael. I'm short on ideas here, but just a thought. Have you got any
other repo's apart from the planetccrma ones uncommented, and perhaps been
getting updates from them? Which versions of "apt" and "synaptic" are
installed? Mine are.
apt-0.5.15cnc6-4.rhfc4.ccrma
synaptic-0.55.3-1.rhfc4.ccrma

Does "apt-get" work on the CLI, or is this just a synaptic problem?

Nigel.