[PlanetCCRMA] Problems with Audiophile 2496

blindman jones erleichda@gmail.com
Sat May 6 11:57:02 2006

disable the onboard soundcard in your BIOS

reboot

open a terminal and type 'alsamixer'

you will need to unmute the 2496, for some reason the default in FC is
to mute the soundcard on reboots.

this is how it worked for me, I hope it helps you.

later,
michael

--
michael jones * erleichda archiving * usa
shivering is the first step towards your destiny.....