[PlanetCCRMA] FC3 Tyan Problem

Mark Knecht markknecht@gmail.com
Fri May 5 12:59:01 2006

HI Matt,
   Take this with a grain of salt but I'm currently running the
standard Gentoo kernel with no RT patches at 64/2 and my HDSP 9652
with no xruns on my AMD64 machine. I might suggest you get the newest
kernel.org possible and build it with no patches. If it works then
that's very easy to maintain.

mark@lightning ~ $ uname -a
Linux lightning 2.6.16-gentoo-r2 #1 PREEMPT Fri Apr 14 19:18:44 PDT
2006 x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3000+ GNU/Linux
mark@lightning ~ $

Just my 2 cents worth. Good luck!

Cheers,
Mark