[PlanetCCRMA] rosegarden

Mon May 1 10:21:01 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 11:30 +0200, riccardo wrote:
> Hello! I'm a new fedora user. I wish to install rosegarden in my fedora
> core 5. I've seen a lot of dependecies to satisfy!!!. Could you give me
> the simpliest way to resolve all the problems?

Wait patiently a few more days :-) I have not yet had the needed time to
release packages[*], that will happen this week. I'm having a problem
that I have not solved yet with dependency resolution in yum and the
kernels in Planet CCRMA but most probably I'll release them anyway.

-- Fernando

[*] the NewStage Festival (http://ccrma.stanford.edu/newstage/) here at
CCRMA just ended, and I did manage to get a new piece out the door for
one of the concerts! Very very busy time...