[PlanetCCRMA] Noisy new Sennheiser headphones

kelly khirai@ongaku.isa-geek.net
Fri Jun 23 16:36:02 2006

using the tascam us-122 usb card on my laptop in conjuction with a
grounded amplifier requires lifting the ground on the power supply of my
laptop.

i used to use this maestro3 based card which i distinctly remember
getting serial mouse noise off of when using the headphones (16-64ohms).
as i recall, when it was jacked into the mixer(50000 ohms), the noise
wasn't as bad.

k.