[PlanetCCRMA] FC5 app problems

BJaY BJaY@safe-mail.net
Wed Jun 21 14:16:01 2006

I'm getting some wierd results with some of the ccrma apps on fc5. As I said
in my last post, QSynth wont save it's settings(try setting up more than one
engine), and now jack-rack is acting funny :

jack-rack doesn't allow the loading or saving of racks (no menu options),
command line options show version 1.4.4 But it looks like a very early
development version.

LAME segfaults with any attempt to use it (I think this was pulled in with
myth-tv though)

The jack-rack one is wierd. Also, there is nothing in the SRPMS folder in
the repository.

Could somone have a look at jack-rack and let me know what they think ?

Cheers,

Bruce.