[PlanetCCRMA] FC5 jamin & tap

Mark Knecht markknecht@gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 18:06:02 2006

Even on my 11GHz Quad-P9? ;-)

Seriously though, Waves makes  aset of plugins for Pro Tools that do
essentially the same thing as Jamin. They use too much CPU to be used
within a standard recording session, but after mixing and exporting
they make great plugins for a session that does nothing but master the
whole CD.

I hope one day you guys will consider making it available as a plugin.
Just because there isn't enough CPU today doesn't mean it will always
be that way.

Cheers,
Mark