[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [PlanetCCRMANews] yummy fix to installing planetccrma-core-* packages on fc5

Diogo Baeder diogobaeder@yahoo.com.br
Fri Jul 21 09:55:02 2006

--------------030002020008040007020201

Hi, Anthony,

Thanks for the help... but a lot of things went wrong while I was trying
to update some things in Fedora. It includes NVidia drivers with OpenGL
support and the SMP kernel, which simply couldn't boot my computer.

I really would like to try a low-latency solution for Ubuntu, since I've
been liking it so much...

Well, anyway, thanks a lot for the intention and for the answer!

Diogo Baeder

Anthony Green escreveu:
> On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 20:47 -0300, Diogo Baeder wrote:
>
>> I´ve installed Fedora Core 5 on my computer, but I experienced a lot (I
>> mean a lot INDEED) of troubles concerning to graphics card installing
>> (NVIDIA) and kernel updating. I spent 6 entire days trying to set
>> everything to run fine, but no way I could accomplish this.
>>

> I can try to help you with Fedora issues if you want to take this to
> private mail.  It's not supposed to be hard.  I use nvidia cards myself,
> and everything worked out of the box (well, except for wireless, which
> required a couple of extra steps).
>
> AG

--------------030002020008040007020201

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<title></title>
Hi, Anthony,<br>
Thanks for the help... but a lot of things went wrong while I was
trying to update some things in Fedora. It includes NVidia drivers with
OpenGL support and the SMP kernel, which simply couldn't boot my
computer.<br>
I really would like to try a low-latency solution for Ubuntu, since
I've been liking it so much...<br>
Well, anyway, thanks a lot for the intention and for the answer!<br>
Diogo Baeder<br>
Anthony Green escreveu:
 type="cite">
    <pre wrap="">I´ve installed Fedora Core 5 on my computer, but I experienced a lot (I
mean a lot INDEED) of troubles concerning to graphics card installing
(NVIDIA) and kernel updating. I spent 6 entire days trying to set
everything to run fine, but no way I could accomplish this.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
I can try to help you with Fedora issues if you want to take this to
private mail.  It's not supposed to be hard.  I use nvidia cards myself,
and everything worked out of the box (well, except for wireless, which
required a couple of extra steps).

AG

  </pre>

--------------030002020008040007020201--

Você quer respostas para suas perguntas? Ou você sabe muito e quer compartilhar seu conhecimento? Experimente o Yahoo! Respostas !
http://br.answers.yahoo.com/