[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [PlanetCCRMANews] yummy fix to installing planetccrma-core-* packages on fc5

Anthony Green green@redhat.com
Thu Jul 20 21:06:01 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 20:47 -0300, Diogo Baeder wrote:
> I´ve installed Fedora Core 5 on my computer, but I experienced a lot (I
> mean a lot INDEED) of troubles concerning to graphics card installing
> (NVIDIA) and kernel updating. I spent 6 entire days trying to set
> everything to run fine, but no way I could accomplish this.

I can try to help you with Fedora issues if you want to take this to
private mail.  It's not supposed to be hard.  I use nvidia cards myself,
and everything worked out of the box (well, except for wireless, which
required a couple of extra steps).

AG