[PlanetCCRMA] yum not choosing CCRMA packages

Thu Jul 20 12:30:01 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 18:23 -0700, Anthony Green wrote:
> Hector - if you have any problems with those packages, be sure to file
> bug reports at http://bugzilla.redhat.com.
>
> On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 18:07 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> > It is normal, packages are migrating to extras (and I'm trying to track
> > the migration).
>
> Fernando - FYI, I just submitted versions of you mxml and zynaddsubfx
> packages the other day.  Let me know if you think any of these changes
> were bad...
>
> mxml mods were:
> * Sat Jul 15 2006 Anthony Green <green@redhat.com> 2.2.2-2
> - Fix License (LGPL, not GPL).
> - Move programming documentation to devel package.
> - Build shared library, and no static library.
> - Add %post(un).
> - Remove rpath with mxml-no-rpath.patch.
> - First Fedora Extras build.
>
> zynaddsubfx mods were:
> * Sat Jul 15 2006 Anthony Green <green@redhat.com>  2.2.1-5
> - First Fedora Extras build.
> - Fix Source0 permissions.
> - Add desktop-file-utils requirements.
> - Tweak macro usage and .desktop file.

Did you by any chance add these categories?:
  "X-Synthesis;X-MIDI;X-Jack;"

> - Convert and install icons.  Add post(un) install scripts.
> - Add ImageMagick BuildRequires.

Sounds good to me. Why ImageMagick? What did I miss?
You may want to consider this:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1498438&group_id=62934&atid=502314

I have not yet included it in my packages but plan to do so.

> Still waiting on your qjackctl checkin... :-)

Sigh, yes, just this morning I did the account stuff. Too many things
with high priority. Weeks feel like days.

-- Fernando