[PlanetCCRMA] yum not choosing CCRMA packages

Anthony Green green@redhat.com
Thu Jul 20 12:39:01 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 12:29 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> Did you by any chance add these categories?:
>   "X-Synthesis;X-MIDI;X-Jack;"

They were already there.

> > - Convert and install icons.  Add post(un) install scripts.
> > - Add ImageMagick BuildRequires.
>
> Sounds good to me. Why ImageMagick? What did I miss?

I added a desktop icon.  It ships with zynaddsubfx_icon.ico, and now the
spec file uses ImageMagick to generate various PNG files from it for
installation.

> You may want to consider this:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1498438&group_id=62934&atid=502314
>
> I have not yet included it in my packages but plan to do so.

Or you could just take over maintenance of zynaddsubfx in Extras :-)
But I'll add it for now.  Thanks for the pointer.

AG