[PlanetCCRMA] concert

Wed Jul 12 10:11:06 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 01:24 -0500, tom poe wrote:
> This fan clamors for any news about the wonderful and marvelous
> CCRMA/Fernando.  How was the concert?  Any sound files/video files?

It was a good concert, overall. It was different from our usual summer
concert in that it was indoors in our new "Stage" mini concert hall. We
usually do an outdoors concert in the backward.

I believe it was recorded (audio only) but I don't know if it would be
possible to put things online, I'll ask.

-- Fernando