[PlanetCCRMA] Ardour Help (wiki)

Saul Lethbridge saul_lethbridge@hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:56:00 2006

Hi all,

I'm wanting to find the Ardour wiki (url)...if someone can post here that
would be great. Also, I remember a couple of months ago I had a look at
Ardour but it seemed very complicated. All I wanted to do was create a new
region and add various sound files to it. It seemed as though I had to place
the sound files first and then create a region from that? Is that true? It
seems Ardour is a (way) bit more complicated than the other sequencers I've
used (Cubase,Logic).

realestate.com.au: the biggest address in property
http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au