[PlanetCCRMA] advice on upgrade from fc1 to fc4 request

Tom Poe tompoe@studioforrecording.org
Mon Jan 30 16:09:00 2006

--------------000909090909080701090008

I have completed an upgrade from fc1 to fc4, using a 4 CD set from
Cheapbytes.  All appears OK.  I now want to upgrade CCRMA to fc4.  Where
is the best place to find steps to take?  Has anyone else done this?
Can someone point me in the right direction?  I checked the planetccrma
instructions, even tried a quick rpm -Uvh . .. apt for fc4, but ran into
dependencies issues for synaptic fc1 version that is installed.  So, I'm
thinking maybe yum is the way to go?  Any advice appreciated.
Tom
--
94% of returning troops suffer trauma
Open Studios, Charles City, Iowa, USA

--------------000909090909080701090008

begin:vcard
fn:Tom Poe
n:Poe;Tom
org:Open Studios
adr:;;510 15th Avenue;Charles City;IA;50616;USA
email;internet:tompoe@studioforrecording.org
title:Director
tel;work:641-228-3271
tel;home:641-228-3271