[PlanetCCRMA] Re: crashes and repository questions

Brandon Simmons brandon.m.simmons@gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 08:32:14 2006

Okay, finally I've got everything working. I fixed my repository
problems and upgraded to the last smp edge kernel. Everything worked
fine except that the system would hang at the end of boot. I added
acpi=off to the grub boot line which solved the problem. Thanks for
making such a sweet project Fernando!
Brandon