[PlanetCCRMA] Upgrading to FC4

Andrew Longland-Meech andrew@longland-meech.me.uk
Tue Jan 24 07:46:02 2006

Hi Fernando and list!

Yes I've decided to take the plunge and upgrade to FC4, so how do I do
it?

I want to do a clean install rather than upgrade FC3, because that never
seems to work properly, and then put the Planet stuff on top. Now I'm
sure it's been discussed before and I'm sure there are some instructions
somewhere (I know they're not on the website yet), but I can't find
them! Is it just a case of following the FC3 instructions from the
website or are there any extra gotchas I need to be aware of?

I'd appreciate it if someone could give me a few pointers. Cheers.

By the way, just thought I'd say a big THANKS to Fernando and the
members of this list for all the hard work and useful info that goes on.
PlanetCCRMA is GREAT!

Andrew