[PlanetCCRMA] Questions on Dual CPU's

Chris Synan csynan@dataworlds.com
Mon Jan 23 17:35:01 2006

Roy,

I recently built an AMD dual core system for my recording rig, I mainly
use ardour and jamin.  To me, the dual core platform was a big win in
bang for buck, especially for multithreaded apps.  I am very pleased
with the performance of this system!

Check out this earlier discussion on this topic:

http://ccrma-mail.stanford.edu/pipermail/planetccrma/2005-December/010851.html

Good luck,

Chris