[PlanetCCRMA] At last: port to RHEL4

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale Arnaud.Gomes@ircam.fr
Fri Jan 6 06:13:01 2006

Hi folks,

I have (at last) rebuilt (most of) PlanetCCRMA for RHEL4 and its
clones (the build was done on CentOS 4.2). So now, although I use it
on my home CentOS box and I have begun installing it on the
workstations at Ircam, it still needs some more testing. :-)

My build is a little outdated, some packages are a few months old, and
some don't build at all. Most notably, the kernel I use is still
2.6.10. I hope I will be able to bring everything up to date Real Soon
Now(tm).

So for those of you who want to test it, here are the relevant config
bits:

for apt:

rpm http://freesoftware.ircam.fr/planetccrma/apt redhat/el4/en/i386 ccrma core

for yum:

[planetccrma]
name=CentOS $releasever - $basearch - Planet CCRMA Apps
baseurl=http://freesoftware.ircam.fr/planetccrma/yum/redhat/el$releasever/$basearch/planetccrma/RPMS
gpgcheck=0

[planetcore]
name=CentOS $releasever - $basearch - Planet CCRMA Core
baseurl=http://freesoftware.ircam.fr/planetccrma/yum/redhat/el$releasever/$basearch/planetcore/RPMS
gpgcheck=0

Enjoy! :-)

--