[PlanetCCRMA] Q: How to select files in GNOME?

Jan Depner eviltwin69@cableone.net
Wed Jan 4 14:06:01 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 09:09 -0700, D. R. Evans wrote:
> Steve Harris said the following at 2006-01-04 08:39 :
>

> > In alsaplayer I see a list of directories on the left, and a list of files
> > on the right.
> >

> Since the list of directories I see is rooted in /, I expect to see no
> files (since there aren't any files in /, just directories). I just can't
> figure out how to move away from the / directory. Nothing I do seems to
> have any effect whatsoever.

    I missed the first parts of this thread so you may have already
tried this but you should be able to double click on the directory of
choice in the left hand menu and it should descend into the directory.

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744