[PlanetCCRMA] Grub help

David Slimp rock808@gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 13:34:01 2006

Yes... I've found it's MUCH better (cleaner) to just do a fresh install.
That way you don't have to worry about possible problems from
old lingering packages.

But, good luck with your upgrade... hopefully it will go fairly smoothly.

David

--
David Slimp
rock808@gmail.com

"On proprietary platforms, eventually you'll run into 'you can't do that.'
 On open platforms, you'll run into 'you have to learn more to do that.' "
 -- Ian Smith-Heisters