[PlanetCCRMA] Grub help

David Slimp rock808@gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 09:27:01 2006

You might have a grub.conf file, but it's possible something messed
up the actual install of grub on the MBR.  The grub.conf file is just a
text file for configuring grub, but it's NOT grub itself.  Using the
grub-install command uses the grub.conf file to make sure grub is
properly installed where it should be.

Since you are having problems, I would think the first step is to
make certain it's installed where it should be as we all expect.
That MIGHT fix the problem itself!
If not, then at least we know it IS installed properly. :)

David